Creatrix is more than just a fancy name for a female artist. She is artist plus…artist plus priestess, artist plus healer, artist plus activist: her work has both sacred and worldly dimensions. She is an energy worker first and foremost, weaving energy into form, colour, words and sound, in order to transform herself and those her creations touch.
What does it mean to live a life in service to your creativity, and in direct connection to the creative source?
In this, her ninth book, Lucy H. Pearce, award-winning author of Burning Woman, Medicine Woman and The Rainbow Way shares...
- Powerful practical insight into all parts of The Creative Way.
- The unique challenges for women artists and writers.
- How to align with your authentic voice and The Work that calls you.
- Techniques for harnessing your powerful creative energy and dealing with fear, anxiety, creative blocks.
- How to earn your living creatively: building a social media platform, working sustainably, creating multiple income streams, networking when socially anxious...
- How our creativity can be our most potent transformational medicine.
With Creative Inquiries and Practices, this interactive book is written for all those that must create in order to live: for the Highly Creative, the Highly Sensitive, the multi-passionate, for those that shake when they share…
Soulful, serious-minded, irreverent and authentic, let Creatrix take you on a journey to the heart of your creative soul.
Featuring the words of many powerful creatrixes...
(clockwise from top left)
Erin Darcy, Clare Jasmine Beloved, Zoe Genet Berthoud, Molly Remer, Mirin Mooney, Jen Wallace, Eli Trier, Eleanor Brown, Laura Whalen, Lewis Barfoot, Lucy Pierce, Marsia Shuron Harris, Rachael Crow, Dawn Conlan-Grant.
Release: November 2019
Paperback: ISBN 978-1-910559-49-9 | $19.99 | €17.99 | £14.99 | 7.5"x 9.25" | 235x190mm | 364pp
eBook: ISBN: 978-1-910559-48-2